Step 1: Trim the lashes to fit your eye shape
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive to the strip (if using strip lashes) or individual lashes (if using individual lashes).
Step 3: Wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky.
Step 4: Using tweezers, place the lashes directly on top of your natural lashes. For strip lashes, start at the outer corner of your eye and work your way inward. For individual lashes, start in the middle of your lash line and work outward.
Step 5: Once the lashes are in place, gently press down to secure them.
Tips for Maintaining False Eyelashes:
- Remove false eyelashes before going to bed.
- Use a gentle eye makeup remover to remove any makeup residue from the lashes.
- Store false eyelashes in their original packaging to keep them in shape.
- Avoid getting the lashes wet, as this can cause them to lose their shape and fall apart.
- Do not pull on the lashes when removing them, as this can damage your natural lashes.
In conclusion, false eyelashes are a great way to add some glamour to your look. Whether you prefer strip lashes, individual lashes, or magnetic lashes, there’s a false eyelash type that’s right for you. By following our tips for application and maintenance, you can ensure that your false eyelashes stay looking fabulous. So go ahead and give them a try – you won’t be disappointed!