Hot girl summer is just around the corner and if you're not preparing yourself for it already, girl what are you doing? If you're one of our gasm baddies who keeps up with the current trends, you'll know that we'll all be going for a clean look this summer, both naturally and with gasm cosmetics *wink*.
The first step to naturally looking dewy and glowy is to take care of your natural bodily features, so here are some recommendations on how to boost the thickness and length of your natural lashes that could be implemented into your daily night-time regimen.
You've probably heard of or used castor oil before. Maybe not for your lashes, but what about your hair? Castor oil is derived from the Castor bean. Because of its high concentration of ricinoleic acid, it has been shown to be able to stimulate hair growth and activating the follicles of your hair.
What you will need:
- Castor Oil- (Make sure you get an organic castor oil, the more natural the more effective!)
- GasmCosmetics lash applicator
- Ideally this should be done right before you go to sleep, apply some castor oil around your lash line using your ring finger (being gentle around your eye area).
- Get your gasmcosmetics spoolie brush and coat it generously in castor oil
- Avoid sleeping on your face (sounds easy but it really isn’t) to make sure the product is not all over your pillow but on your lashes.
Get your beauty sleep and let it work its magic!
This remedy is very affordable and just keep it on your bed side table, it won't even take you 10 seconds to apply. Keep slaying your daily dose of lashes, whether they're real or not! Keep your false lashes stocked at GasmCosmetics.com.
Make sure to tag us @GasmCosmetics and use the hashtag #gasmcosmetics. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and join up for our email to stay up to date on the newest Gasm Goodies, launches, and news from the Gasm team.