At Gasmcosmetics we believe that lashes should add to the enjoyment of your life, and make our gasm baddies feel like the baddest versions of themselves. We know, we know, your daily dose of lashing up can get a bit stressful, and from time to time we even choose to “treat” ourselves with other lash treatments to save us that extra time and free some tension from our minds.
So, to help our lash lovers make an informed decision about what they want to go for next, I've put together some pros and cons I've experienced while getting extensions treatment done, and after having them done. Of course, as the owner of my own eyelash brand, I may be a little bias, but I adore my falsies and nothing compares to them. Afterall, strip lashes are my forte.
- They last up to 4-5 weeks depending on how you care for them
- You don’t need to wear any sort of eye makeup
- You always are fully lashed and look wide awake
- You don’t need mascara, lashes or any products to maintain them
- They're not affordable for everyone
- Require touch-ups which also increase cost
- Some people can be allergic to the products they use
- Can damage your natural lashes and cause you to lose your lashes if you start plucking them out
- You have to have your eyes closed for 2-3 hours when at first appointment
- Avoid oils and makeup removing solutions near your eyes as it may cause lash extension glue to become weak.
When the drawbacks outweigh the benefits, it can only mean one thing: shop at gasmcosmetics right away!
Make sure to tag us @GasmCosmetics and use the hashtag #gasmcosmetics. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and join up for our email to stay up to date on the newest Gasm Goodies, launches, and news from the Gasm team.